To our Valued Customers & Guests:
Thank you for your continued loyalty to Jim Ellis Toyota. We are starting to see the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) have an increased impact in our community, we felt it was important to connect with you directly to share the important steps we are taking to help keep our guests and team members safe and healthy.
Everyone’s health and safety has always been and will continue to be our top priority. We are taking preventative measures at our dealership to ensure that you and your family are safe while purchasing or servicing a vehicle. We will continue to apply preventatives measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our full-time housekeepers have increased the frequency of daily cleanings and have enhanced the nightly deep cleaning of our facility, including sanitizing high touch areas like keyboards, telephones, guest common areas, shuttle vans and other high touch areas. In addition, below are a few of the additional steps we have taken to ensure your safety:
- Service technicians are wiping down all vehicles completed in service.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our dealerships for employees and guests.
- We’ll also be avoiding unnecessary contact by replacing handshakes with alternative forms of greetings.
- How to Sanitize Your Car’s Interior
We are also ensuring our team has the information they need to stay healthy and mandated them to stay home if they aren’t feeling well. If one of our team members does become sick we have modified our time off policy to better accommodate them. All of these practices are informed by guidance from the CDC and the World Health Organization. Based on the guidance we have received from these organizations, our own preparedness, and the current state of our operations, we remain open for business and our team stands ready to serve you.
As a reminder, we can facilitate your entire vehicle purchase online via the tools our website offers, phone and email communication. Our goal at Jim Ellis Toyota is to make it easy for you to shop or service whenever YOU would like. You can view our inventory to shop, configure and purchase your new or preowned Toyota and we will deliver it straight to your doorstep at no extra charge. Our commitment to provide outstanding customer service, never changes. For additional steps you can take to safeguard you and your family, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we all navigate this challenging situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us using the form below, by phone or visit the dealership.
Helpful Tools to Research, Shop and Service from Home!
We are happy to offer deliveries for all vehicle purchases as well as all the tools you need to research, finance and purchase your vehicle from home.
- Finding a Vehicle – Search our large selection of inventory from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Value Your Trade Online – We can coordinate a virtual Appraisal via Facetime or Skpe or in-home visit with one of our team members to verify all details
- Get Pre-Approved – Our online credit application is safe and secure and allows us to gather all the details needed to find the right financing option for you and your budget. Once your application is received our Sales Team with work with you by phone, text and/or email to provide payment and loan information. Banks are offering unheard of rates and terms right now so there has never been a better time to buy.
- Questions – Our Business Development Center is staffed and ready to assist in any way possible, we also have a chat feature on our website that is available 24/7.
- Call (770) 954-7749 to speak with a representative
- Test Drives & Deliveries – We we will schedule a time with you for a in-home test drive and/or delivery at no additional Charge. All vehicles are properly sanitized prior to your appointment.
We are happy to offer Pick-Up and Drop-Off for service appointments. Please contact us to discuss and make arrangements.