COVID-19 Updates at Jim Ellis Toyota of McDonough
To our Valued Customers & Guests:
At Jim Ellis Automotive, we want you to know that we have taken preventative measures at all our dealerships to ensure that you and your family are safe while purchasing or servicing a vehicle. We continue to monitor COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and will provide operational updates as needed via our website.
We are confident that we have taken the necessary steps to provide a safe environment, and we will continue to apply ongoing preventative measures as recommended by the CDC. Below are a few of the steps we have taken to ensure your safety:
- We have cleaning crews in place who are disinfecting our dealerships multiple times a day.
- Service technicians are wiping down all vehicles completed in service.
- Extra hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our dealerships.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of customer and employee touch-points, including doorknobs, handles, writing surfaces, countertops, etc.
Beginning June 1, 2021, we will be following the CDC’s new mask guidelines. Fully vaccinated Jim Ellis employees, business partners and clients are welcomed to enter our dealership without a mask. In an effort to help clients feel more comfortable, fully vaccinated employees will be wearing a button that identifies them as safe to be mask free. If you are fully vaccinated and would still prefer to wear a mask, you are welcome to do so. Non-vaccinated employees and vendors will still be required to wear a mask while moving around the dealership and interacting with others. Non-vaccinated clients are still encouraged to wear a mask.
As a reminder, we can facilitate your entire vehicle purchase online via the tools our website offers, phone and email communication. Our goal at Jim Ellis Toyota is to make it easy for you to shop or service whenever YOU would like. You can view our inventory to shop, configure and purchase your new or preowned Toyota and we will deliver it straight to your doorstep at no extra charge. Our commitment to provide outstanding customer service, never changes. For additional steps you can take to safeguard you and your family, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we all navigate this challenging situation. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us using the form below, by phone or visit the dealership.
Helpful Tools to Research, Shop and Service from Home!
We are happy to offer deliveries for all vehicle purchases as well as all the tools you need to research, finance and purchase your vehicle from home.
- Finding a Vehicle – Search our large selection of inventory from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Value Your Trade Online – We can coordinate a virtual Appraisal via Facetime or Skpe or in-home visit with one of our team members to verify all details
- Get Pre-Approved – Our online credit application is safe and secure and allows us to gather all the details needed to find the right financing option for you and your budget. Once your application is received our Sales Team with work with you by phone, text and/or email to provide payment and loan information. Banks are offering unheard of rates and terms right now so there has never been a better time to buy.
- Questions – Our Business Development Center is staffed and ready to assist in any way possible, we also have a chat feature on our website that is available 24/7.
- Call (770) 954-7749 to speak with a representative
- Test Drives & Deliveries – We we will schedule a time with you for a in-home test drive and/or delivery at no additional Charge. All vehicles are properly sanitized prior to your appointment.
We are happy to offer Pick-Up and Drop-Off for service appointments. Please contact us to discuss and make arrangements.